Head of Finance
Our client is looking for a qualified finance professional to lead the finance function to support the group. As the most senior person in finance you will be responsible for managing the team, working closely with the board and being instrumental in the further growth of the business.
- Delivery of timely and accurate management accounts and KPIs for multiple companies to identify results, trends and financial forecasts to the board.
- Producing Consolidated accounts.
- Control and management of the Balance Sheets, with monthly reconciliations and effective stewardship of assets.
- Cash flow management with consolidated forecasting across the group.
- Compliance of PAYE, VAT and Corporation Tax rules and regulations and ensures on time submission of returns.
- Prepares annual budgets for each company.
- Financial audit compliance.
- Takes responsibility for business operating systems, continually looking for improvements in workflow.
- Responsible for the Treasury function.
- You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with at least 8-10 years PQE
- Previous experience working with multiple entities is essential.
- Contracting and Construction knowledge is desireable.
- Ability to act decisively, whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experienced in providing management accounts, KPI's, budgets and compliance.
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders on a regular basis to provide clear, concise, accurate information.
- Strong management and leadership skills with experience in developing teams.
- Highly analytical and investigative skills are essential.
- Have real commercial acumen and a focus on financial issues.
- Excellent IT skills and very familiar with Sage200 and Excel.