Regional Care Manager
Role: To grow the client base within the region through the acquisition of new clients and management of carers. To undertake assessments for new care packages to ensure that our services are aligned to client's needs resulting in providing an exception service in line with CQC requirements.
- Seek new business opportunities and coordinate with the Registered Manager to secure the business.
- Undertaking assessments for new care packages and maintaining and reviewing packages as required.
- Ensure the service is safe, effective, caring and responsive.
- Ensure the delivery of quality, person-centric care.
- Ensure any regulatory activity, such as personal care and administering medicines, is delivered within the regulations set by CQC.
- Maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance at all times.
- Liaise with clients/ representatives as well as other Health Care Providers and attend reviews as and when required.
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of the clients/ employees.
- Mentoring, supervising and working alongside employees.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the care service.
- Supervise carers in all aspects of their work, giving help and guidance where appropriate and assisting in keeping records and documentation up to date.
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulations and legislation including CQC, GDPR etc.
- Ensure accurate paper and electronic documentation pertaining to all clients are maintained and confidentiality upheld.
- Uphold the Company values of empathy, integrity and respect.
- Level 4 or above in Health and Social Care
- Clinical skills, previous assessment experience, knowledge and understanding of CQC guidelines.
- Make decisions using professional expertise within a structured framework and existing systems and policies.
- Effectively prioritise workloads and manage team time.
- Understand the importance of completing detailed assessments, involving the client,families/ representatives and other professionals in every stage of the process.
- Provide support to the carers with the necessary information to enable them to deliver a high-quality level of service to all clients.
- Current, clean UK drivers' licence and access to your own vehicle.
- A nursing background with clinical experience is desirable but not essential