Connected Platform Engineer NodeJS, Python or C#
- Global business with rapidly growing connected products division.
- Progressive & emerging tech, endless training, R&D.
- Outstanding team culture, progression, development opportunities.
One of the UK's most innovative technical businesses are looking for a Connected Platform Engineer to join their connected products team in Malmesbury. As they continue to grow their business with scope to double in size over the next 3 years, this is a unique opportunity for an established specialist to join an exciting division with constant training & development. Please note, for this role the business are considering Python/NodeJS/C# Developers who are interested in cross-training to Platform Engineering.
What skills you'll need
- Software Engineering background using Python. NodeJS/C# would also be considered.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, or similar, for continuous integration & orchestration.
- Experience with AWS and the associated tech surrounding it (EC2, ECS, Lambda, CloudFormation, Cloudfront, Elasticache etc.)
- Understanding of deployment automation, using Octopus Deploy or similar.
- Containerisation knowledge - Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Any experience with Grafana or Splunk would be handy, but not a must.
- Evidence of keeping up to date with the latest industry trends, emerging tech and being pro-active in learning new skills, particularly with reference to connected products, containerisation, serverless, microservices and CI.
What you'll get in return for your talentsAn incredible opportunity to work for a global giant offering a competitive salary with long term progression, constant training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays (27 days), annual bonus, health options, pension scheme, smart offices, R&D time and more. They also advocate remote working (2 days a week is fine).
What's next?Sound like the right role for you? Send your CV to Joe ASAP or give us a call to find out more.