As a Market Analyst for this dynamic, specialist healthcare market intelligence firm, you'll work with a talented team to produce robust market and data insights which help the world's leading Medical Imaging technology companies make informed strategic decisions.
- As a Market Analyst, you'll produce market analysis reports focused on the Medical Imaging market. This includes scoping projects with clients, primary data collection, secondary research, data analysis, report writing, project management, managing and developing client relationships.
- Developing your market analyst expertise, you'll uncover market trends across the global medical imaging markets in order to build detailed, transparent and reliable models of current and projected demand for imaging technologies.
- A genuinely exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing market analyst firm, partnering some of the world's most advanced healthcare technology companies. You'll be mentored by expert Principal Analysts with opportunities for international travel and career development.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, ideally in business, economics, engineering or science related, ideally with 2 years' experience in a similar role where you have gained experience in data collection and analysis, writing reports and communicating your findings verbally. Previous experience in a market analyst or marketing intelligence position is ideal but not essential.
- In addition, you must be analytical, professional and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills to build and develop profitable client relationships.
- Must live (or relocate to) a commutable distance from the office i.e. Milton Keynes, Bedford, Luton, St Albans, Watford, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Northampton, Peterborough, Cambridge or similar.
- Salary of £30-40,000 (negotiable) plus 10% bonus and benefits.