Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Manager Job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a Technical Product Manager within a prestigious company in the Bournemouth area who work within the software sector. The successful Technical Product Manager will be working within the business to oversee the delivery of the technical product solutions to achieve targets and work to strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct customer research through interviews/forums to determine requirements and research new technologies. Generate concepts and test with the business, key clients, market experts and other stakeholders.
- Develop product propositions that could enhance user experience and grow revenues.
- Work with the technology team to understand constraints and estimate development lead times.
- Develop business cases for product development investment and resource
- Develop and maintain an agreed Product Roadmap.
- Help the team deliver against the Roadmap.
- Create requirements/user stories/wireframes for new developments.
- Maintain a business as usual (BAU) development Backlog of bugs and new enhancements.
- Organise regular Show and Tells with business/users and elicit feedback.
- Build a strong understanding of the business strategy
- Ensure the technology strategy and Roadmap are aligned to wider business strategy.
- Work cross functionally in the business to understand different objectives and agree on priorities.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in a Product Management role in a large corporate environment or software house
- Creation of technical strategies and roadmaps
- Web based Technology solutions experience
- Writing and presenting a business case for new products or product enhancements
- Product definition, requirements gathering and prioritisation.
Salary and Benefits:
- £65 - 68,000 annual salary
- 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
This Technical Product Manager job in Bournemouth would suit candidates who have experience working within a corporate environment or software house where they have been developing and meeting strategies.
If you are interested in this Technical Product Manager Job in Bournemouth, please click on 'Apply Now'.
Alternatively, to view our other roles, please visit our website.