The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a stock accountant to join a leading FMCG business based in Central London on a temporary basis.The successful candidate will have a large amount of reconciliations experience and be used to working with a large number of SKUs within an ERP environment.
- Monitor automated stock movements received from the Logistics partner, validating and resolving any transaction failures.
- Correction of interface data input and management of ERP order status to ensure all Logistic partner stock movements are reflected.
- Maintain and update a stock control issues log manage any issues in a timely manner
- Complete the stock transfer reconciliation process, document and investigate any variances.
- Highlight and process manual stock movements on the JDE software package to replicate records held by logistics partner outside of the automation process.
- Support business reporting by providing insightful stock reporting and understand the inventory profile.
- Approve and manually process all supplier returns on JDE software package.
- Complete stock reconciliations for two warehouses that are not integrated into the automated ERP system and work with corresponding teams to facilitate variance resolution.
- Adhere to audit controls and operating procedures to ensure integrity and completeness of stock records, contributing to design of effective controls.
- Assist in physical stock checks and book-to-book reconciliation tasks as required.
- Maintain multiple ledgers of data from the logistic partner's ERP to assist in future stock investigations and validations.
- Maintain upto date and accurate process documents engaging with other teams and stakeholders for process signoff
- Experience within a stock control environment within an FMCG business.
- Intermediate/advanced excel
- Experience using JD Edwards (JDE) is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of warehouse management systems or a proactive willingness to learn
- Product knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical approach and strong problem solving skills. Comfortable working with large volumes of data across multiple systems.
- Strong attention to detail, processing accuracy, and excellent numerical skills are essential.
- Excellent organization skills and be able to work to deadlines under minimum supervision
- Analytical approach and strong problem solving skills.
- Energy and tenacity to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrates clear thinking and a commercial mindset.
- Remains calm under pressure