- To complete weekly bank reconciliations for all AGI Staffing EMEA entities amounting to 40 + individual bank accounts in various currencies.
- To ensure all reconciling items are investigated fully and cleared before current month end or detailed explanation on why outstanding provided for month end reconciliation.
- To assist the Financial Accountants with any bank transactional related queries ensuring accurate supporting schedules and records are kept for audit.
- With the Senior Accountant to continually review the bank reconciliation process, suggesting efficiencies and improving controls.
- To build effective relationships with other internal departments including, but not limited to Accounts Payable, Payroll, Treasury and Accounts Receivable.
- To support the Finance Team during busy periods.
- Ad hoc financial analysis and investigative tasks as requested by the Senior Accountant and Finance Manager.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.