Marketing Manager - B2B Tech/SaaS
- Fantastic B2B Tech/SaaS Opportunity.
- Manage a Small Team.
- Central Bristol Offices.
What you'll be doing
This is both a strategic and a hands on role where you will define and deliver the marketing plan ensuring that it's aligned to the sales strategy to maximise lead generation. There is an extensive database of current clients, and you will work across existing account management as well as attracting new business through a variety of multichannel campaigns.
With an inbound marketing strategy, you will ensure there is regular quality content being created and posted across the website, email and social channels. For now there will be a requirement to dip your hand in to some content creation and so you'll be able to demonstrate strong copywriting skills.
There are some key events that you will manage, you'll be responsible for the management of the website, CRM, email campaigns, customer messaging, and there are discussions around integrating automation tools. There will be some requirement for developing printed literature, sales support material, videos and working with graphic designers. This is a fantastic 360 role where you'll have the resources to deliver great results.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience working within a B2B Marketing role
- Previous experience of working on lead generation campaigns
- Ideally some knowledge or experience of working with Tech/SaaS products
- Broad digital and offline experience
- Previous line management experience would be beneficial
- Strong copywriting skills and verbal communication skills
- Experience with email marketing platforms
- Ideally holding a relevant degree or professional qualification i.e. CIM
This really is a great role within a fast growing business and an interesting sector. You'll receive a competitive salary (£35k-£40k), a company laptop and mobile, 25 days holiday + BH, pension, private medical and life assurance.
If you're interested in this and have the relevant experience, please apply now.