Digital Media Marketing Manager
- Exciting opportunity for a Digital Media Marketing Manager to join a reputable brand.
- Multiple platforms and products creating exciting scope.
- Large budgets and opportunities to shape a team.
What you'll be doing
Your day to day will centre around developing and delivering high quality campaigns to attract new customers - Display will be your key focus - you'll need to create an effective strategy across online, app and mobile platforms in order to drive traffic, sales, and spend efficiency.
Working closely with the wider digital team and in tandem with an external media agency, you'll oversee programmatic, paid social, native, mobile and app campaigns. It'll be up to you to manage agency relationships to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible, warranting effective ROI.
With already a significant online turnover as part of a wider multi-channel setup, digital is hugely important to the business and you'll be a central cog in driving this innovation.
What experience you'll need
- Strong experience running and optimising successful programmatic and display media campaigns.
- Familiarity with financial services / retail / eCommerce sector would be a real plus.
- Ability to manage large budgets and set a digital strategy for a high-profile brand.
- Understanding of Digital ad technology with knowledge of multiple media buying platforms (DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Display Networks, etc.).
- Experience in ad serving, tagging and web analytics.
- A strong understanding of other performance marketing channels such as Affiliates, PPC, and SEO.
- Well versed in using Google Campaign Manager, Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel.
- An enthusiastic, ambitious and driven personality
- A creative mind - open to, and not afraid to try, new ideas.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, with additional benefits including generous holiday allowance, a bonus scheme and more.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.