Excellent opportunity for an accomplished Senior Digital Project Manager to become a key part of the team at an exciting Digital Media Group in Shoreditch.
This is an opportunity to join a full-service digital media group comprising six specialist agencies. Specialising in building long term relations & delivering value, creativity & meaningful innovation for their clients. They have built strong reputation by delivering impeccable results to clients inc. Microsoft, British Airways, The Duke of Edinburgh Awards, & Selfridges.
Working in their design & UX agency you will be focussed on seamless delivery, excellent design, & elegant uses of technology across websites, e-commerce platforms, apps & bespoke systems. You will be the main point of contact on projects taking them from idea to delivery.
Primary responsibilities include; management of internal/external resources, delivering projects on-time & on-budget, client communications, daily management of internal/external teams, up keep of project management tools, reporting to the management team. You will support & mentor other team members. You will have extensive agency experience, a strong knowledge of digital design, leading design teams, implementing ground-breaking UX & design, experience working with front-end & back end-developers, testing teams, & running user testing.
Knowledge of Scrum & Agile as well as waterfall processes are an essential part of the role, as is working with back-end development (supported by Technical Project Managers).
- Establish rapport with clients.
- Prioritise & maintain multiple complex projects within budget & timeframe.
- Work closely with department managers to accurately forecast projects.
- Provide problem solving, troubleshooting & consultation as needed for the client, proactively identify & orchestrate prompt resolutions.
- Coordinate internal & external resources.
- Provide team support & mentoring.
- Facilitate monthly reporting to the management team & clients.
You will be a positive & driven individual who will go the extra mile to achieve success. As part of a small but focussed team, you will be a team player keen to support & develop others.
- A minimum of five years' agency experience in a similar role
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced, multi-project, deadline heavy environment.
- Strong background in both Agile & Waterfall methodologies.
- Professional appearance & strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player motivated by organisational success.
- Strong client management skills & ability to execute.
- Highly organised & details orientated.
- Capable of problem solving, with the ability to generate ideas & solutions.
- A positive, determined approach to researching & analysing new methods & processes.
- Take ownership of personal actions & outcomes.
- Strong communication skills.