This job is ideal for anyone who wants their break into sales & customer support. Or maybe you are an administrator seeking your next step into a customer-facing role?
This company is a leading provider of IT product sales & procurement software & services. They track the stock & price of over 5m different IT & office products. Customers use their data to find & buy stock, populate their webstores, purchase electronically & provide delivery tracking.
Based in Mayfair, this company offers services to 25,000 customers. They recently launched a new service, and are growing the support team.
Exceptional post-sales support & customer service is essential. You'll be on the front line - welcoming new customers, getting them started & building relationships.
- Daily handling of support emails, calls & support tickets from customers.
- Calling & emailing existing clients to resolve issues & questions.
- Inputting data, organising demos, sending documents.
- Using internal systems to offer advice & fixing non-technical issues.
- Providing simple how-to guides & FAQs to new customers & existing users.
- On-boarding new customers & users by helping them work through setup procedures.
- Looking after visitors to the support website & passing leads to the sales team.
- Updating & managing customer information, completing account profiles,
- Performing admin tasks e.g. capacity & performance checks, running processes on internal systems, monitoring system status to proactively resolve issues for customers.
- Being the voice of the customer, translating their needs into feature requests. You will be a key member of the company, working alongside the UK sales team helping deliver customer success and delight.
- Positive, self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Quick learner
- Exceptional listening & communication skills
- Great speaking voice, friendly & chatty yet professional
- Ability to build strong rapport & relationships over the phone
- Good organisational, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good timekeeper & reliable
Essential: Minimum Maths & English GCSE. Fluent spoken & written English. Computer literate, proficiency in Google/MS Office, especially Docs/Word, Sheets/Excel.
Desirable: A-Levels/BTEC/Degree in a related subject. Previous experience of a customer service role (Retail, Hospitality or Office). Zendesk or similar support software. Exposure to digital marketing & social media. Foreign languages.
Other Qualifications: Any that show your enthusiasm & diligence.
Experience: Preferably 2nd job, but open to enthusiastic new starters.
Salary & Benefits:
- £18-£23k + quarterly bonus
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Office hours 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Continuing education support available after probation
- Free fruit & drinks in the office
- Relaxed West-End office