Senior Security Manager
- Provide subject matter expertise for projects such as expansion into new geographies, development of new IT systems, or providing information and assurance to current and potential customers.
- Deliver individual projects to increase European compliance with relevant security standards, and review the effectiveness of existing controls.
- Provide security representation across multiple geographies, business units and teams to achieve objectives, including engagement with the Information Security Enhancement Office in Tokyo, Japan.
- Deputise for the European Chief Information Security Officer when required.
- Own Risk Managment Process
- ISO 27001 Ownership
- Manage 3rd party oversight