An exciting opportunity for a Platform Product Specialists to act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all platform products.
- Interface with Product Owners (PO), Project Managers (PM) and clients to influence the product's future direction
- Demonstrate product functionality accurately and completely
- Gather requirements, create technical specifications and communicate to the development teams effectively
- Attend daily stand-ups to help resolve, prioritise, or escalate client impacting bugs
- Proactively engage with Support and DevOps where product delivery outcomes may impact support processes or resources required to continue to support applications effectively
- Assist in preparing/conducting test plans and reviewing results
- Conduct onsite or online product training sessions with their customers
- Document new product features and update user guides
- Recommend product enhancements and updates to identify new business opportunities
- Regular training of the Sales and Marketing teams to keep them across the latest product functionality.
- Regular training of the Support and DevOps teams to keep them across the latest product functionality
- Stay abreast of trends in the marketplace to ensure the product's competitive position
- Stay abreast of industry security requirements to maintain the product's compliance
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Capable of solving or pre-empting problems
- Relationship and Customer management skills always delivering exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail for client experience and quality product
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Articulate and well-spoken with excellent phone and email etiquette
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Ability to communicate at all levels internal/external
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Knowledge of payments industry, credit card schemes and standards
- Familiarity with software design and development principles
- Demonstrated professional experience with practicing Agile techniques in a dynamic business environment.
Competitive salary and some great benefits help to make this a great opportunity for someone looking to make their next step!