Great people, opportunities, culture, ability to influence
This hydraulic and pneumatic seals manufacturer is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to support the work of the global marketing team on projects directed at maximising company profits and strategies. Their duties will include compiling, analysing, and reporting on marketing data as well as maintaining client relationships. In addition:
The marketing assistant will work under the direction of the global marketing manager to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives. Their duties will include:
- International collaboration
- Customer Feedback and Insights
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in working in an office environment
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications desirable (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
£26,000 pension, life assurance, free secure parking, close to Hampton rail station, other benefits/discounts
Hampton TW12. Close to rail links on SWR. Free parking. Uniform can be provided.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.