This is an opportunity to join a well-established organisation specialising in precision machining. Having grown year on year and supplied products to high profile companies, they now require a Class 2 Driver/yard person to help them meet the business requirements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Vehicle checks before and after shift
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients/ businesses in a safe & timely manner
- General yard/workshop duties as required
- Excellent time-keeping, professional & courteous
- Full UK Class 2 Driving Licence
- Digi Card and Driver CPC
- Forklift license would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate
Rate of Pay: £13.00 per hour plus bonus scheme upon qualification
Working Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am to 4.30pm, Friday 8am to 1.30pm
- Company pension
- 20 days holiday per year (January-December)
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.