An established digital screen solution company based in High Wycombe is expanding and is recruiting for a 1st line IT Support Engineer to join their team and work on high-profile clients such as Sky, EE and Bannatyne.
You will ideally have at least 12 months experience in a tech support/helpdesk role offering general IT support.
This is a varied role which involves 1st line help desk responsibilities to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues with routers, broadband connectivity and AV equipment.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving faults
- Raising, updating and closing client tracker tickets and updating database information
- Maintaining a high level of customer service
- Good, fundamental knowledge of networking systems
- Good working knowledge of supporting IOS devices
- Strong communication skills
Salary & Benefits:
- £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Professional development training.
- Free on-site parking
Located in High Wycombe.
Please send your CV.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.