Capital Projects Programme and Change Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Capital Projects Programme and Change Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
Working closely with the Head of Facilities the role holder will lead change initiation, design and delivery and is ultimately accountable for successful delivery of the programme and ensuring benefits realisation and has end to end responsibility for all aspects of the programme, defining and planning the programme, managing mobilisation, controlling execution, managing implementation, change and benefits realisation, Project Management and reporting, and communication surrounding the programme/project.
The Capital Projects Programme and Change Manager will be responsible to proactively determine, analyse and identify performance metrics and measurements and dictates improvement plans to track and drive on time delivery and adherence to budget. They would plan and manage the implementation of the change, to ensure business benefits are realised and that the transition from current state to target state is smooth. The role holder will work closely with strategic partners on planning, design and estimating, bringing together delivery partner teams; actively managing dependencies between these teams and other projects and programmes.
The Capital Projects Programme and Change Manager will be accountable for proactively managing internal stakeholders offering solutions to their needs and develop and maintain long term relationships with the strategic supplier and work in collaboration to improve service, risk and cost. The role holder would maintain positive and engaging relationships and communications with internal CRE teams; and create a strong working relationship with the Facilities Management, Portfolio, Workplace & Estate Management, Capital Projects, Health & Safety and Governance & Standards teams. They are also responsible for defining high level responsibilities and objectives for the project and programme and lead performance management process around objectives, review and calibration within the programme.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Demonstration of commerciality with strong financial acumen
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Experience in managing projects/ change for a financial institution or multi-national organisation is desirable.
- Evidence of ability to make key strategic decisions
- Delivery of large-scale complex / Change programmes at pace, developing high performing interchanging teams to support delivery at each stage
- Strong people and team management experience
- Proven implementation, change management and benefits realisation experience
- Planning and Plan Management including Process Re-engineering
- Ability to create Business Cases and Benefits Realisation
- Change and Implementation Management
- Innovation and Idea Management
- Prince 2 (optional) and PMP training or Certification – Desirable
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) – Desirable
Closing dates for applications 4th October 2019
Apply for Capital Projects Programme and Change Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly