A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an International Premier Relationship Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The International Premier Relationship Manager will be responsible to manage the firm’s relationship with its Premier clients where professionalism, client focus and an expert understanding of financial planning and wealth products are critical to the success of the business. The role holder has a responsibility to acquire, develop and deepen relationships with a portfolio of Premier clients.
The International Premier Relationship Manager will be responsible to deliver a consistent and tailored wealth management service to firm’s Premier clients by referring to Expat/Private Bank as appropriate. The role holder would acquire new clients with pro-active strategic planning to maintain and grow and develop long term, in-depth relationships with clients. They will be leading Premier activities to ensure opportunities are identified and client needs are met effectively, maximising all available resources.
The International Premier Relationship Manager will require an exceptional ability to build trusting relationships with existing and potential clients, to help clients articulate their needs and deliver to exceed client expectations. Success requires getting to know clients on a personal and professional level to understand their short and long term financial needs, their hopes, dreams and aspirations in addition to their expectations for service from firm. The role holder will be required use their deep understanding of the client’s situation to challenge their thinking and provide insight which leads to effective client solutions.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Wealth and Mortgage products.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. financial services.
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Advisory/ Relationship Manager.
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers' needs and delivering excellent customer service.
- Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (in both Mandarin and English); an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively.
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes.
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers.
- In addition to the details listed above, the ideal candidate will be an experienced and professionally competent relationship manager able to provide customer with high level service and access to financial expertise.
Closing dates for applications 4th October 2019