A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Regional Screening Lead – Compliance based in Edinburgh.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
Compliance is a global function that brings together all aspects of regulatory and financial crime risk management. Acting as risk stewards, and incorporating a range of specialist teams, Compliance team work together with the business and leverage advanced technology to help firm navigate a complex regulatory landscape and embed a sustainable approach to compliance risk management that supports safe growth and serves customers fairly. Compliance aspires to continuously raise the bar and set leading standards across the industry to help firm safeguard its customers and the communities within which it operates.
The Regional Screening Lead will support Delivery of Sanctions Screening/Transaction Monitoring and Anti-Bribery and Corruption BAU (Business As Usual) Portfolio. The role holder will be required to Lead Global/Regional and Local Country initiatives for List Management and system enhancements to the suite of Global Screening Tools. They would support the established change control and governance framework within the European region through to Global governance. The role holder will be accountable to provide Sanctions/AML (Anti Money Laundering) subject matter expertise throughout the design and execution of BAU and project deliverables on an ad-hoc basis; and support Senior Management with key activities such as stakeholder management, change control and risk assessment.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Vast experience of Sanctions and AML.
- Experience of working for a large global banking group with diverse operations from retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, global banking, investments, transaction services, asset management, private banking and insurance.
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same.
- A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programmes, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success.
Closing dates for applications 4th October 2019