This utilities company is recruiting for an Administrator.
- Raising Street Works permits with accurate information
- Following up and progressing Streetworks permits through to approval
- The booking of traffic management installations & associated permits
- Customer development - building relationships with external and internal partners
- Proficient customer service skills
- Customer and council liaison
- Responsible as the vital link between clients
- Dealing with queries as required
- Liaise with operations & Highway Authorities to arrange road closures, etc. as per Traffic Management requirements
- Managing active permits and notices to maintain compliance at all stages of the job, preventing Fixed Penalty Notices and Overrun charges.
- Respond to Highway Authority comments and Modification Requests promptly.
- Managing notices and permits in line with Traffic Management requirements
- Sending out daily reports on Streetworks activity i.e permit status updates / expiry dates / weekly whereabouts
- Work closely to build strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including relevant Highway Authorities, internal planners
Essential Skills and Requirements;
- Previous experience in NRSWA/Streetworks is desired, however training can be provided.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- have a good, determined attitude towards work
- Knowledge of Streetworks legislation i.e. fines/charges and permitting guidelines
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and work under pressure
- The ability to retain information
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task
- Good working knowledge and Intermediate level of Office IT Systems is required.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work well on your own as well as a team. You must have the ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure as well as be confident in conducting yourself both via the telephone and by email
Salary dependant upon experience
Job Type: Full-time
- NRSWA/Streetworks Legislation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office IT: 1 year (Required