A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Partnerships Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Partnerships Manager will be reporting to the RBWM (Retail Banking and Wealth Management) Global Head of Strategic Partnerships, this is a global role to support the Global RBWM partnerships strategy to support the strategic growth of RBWM. They will be providing operational business direction on the strategic, technical and operational aspects of RBWM partnership and innovation agenda, specific to priority markets across the global RBWM footprint. The role holder will be responsible for effective stakeholder management internal and external to the firm, build and manage RBWM partnerships ecosystems, roadmap and pipeline in line with the Global RBWM Strategy with a primary focus on lending customer growth. They will work with local country product owners to identify and evaluate partnership opportunities that meet the needs of RBWM customers, aligned with RBWM strategic goals; understand RBWM customer and business challenges and ideate solutions while creating strategic partnerships to augment.
The Senior Partnerships Manager will be responsible for specific areas of accountability for the RBWM Partnerships area of business across Priority Countries. They will be responsible for driving best practices in RBWM Partnerships, contributing to the development and implementation of a RBWM Partnership strategic plan. This includes delivering innovative strategic partnerships with global/regional focus, development and deployment of new capabilities, optimization of existing RBWM partnerships. The role holder will support the development and implementation of the Global RBWM Partnership Strategy.They would develop a partnerships framework to evaluate third party partnerships opportunities – including Fintech, which allows quick prototyping and evaluation; negotiate and manage key strategic deals with third parties, partners, aggregators and product comparison sites while insuring the right product development and management frameworks for this particular set of customers.
The Senior Partnerships Manager will be accountable to drive partner selection process for the Business, and execute contracts, due diligence and negotiate commercials. The role holder is required to work with internal digital and IT teams to assess existing capabilities (e.g. API readiness) and run projects to deliver new capabilities to ensure optimal partner integration lead delivering seamless customer experience. They will be the authority in the area of expertise, and be considered the subject matter expert for all the firms markets globally and are required to prioritize between competing projects and tasks based on customer and business benefits, resources availability and time criticality of delivery and drive end to end execution of partnership project and be the key contact for country managers for RBWM partnership support by balancing between timely delivery to market and long term strategic outlook.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Substantial years’ experience in the financial/banking sector innovation and partnership with direct experience working in delivering innovative propositions in large and complex organisations
- Experience with launching and managing co-branded propositions, running large projects across multiple geographies and working with Fintechs is desirable
- Experience of market leading partnership products capability- Expectation of significant experience
- Experience working in the SME Banking space is a plus
- Experience of working closely with risk and Technology functions
- Proven experience delivering complex and value-added projects
- Experience of strategy development, organizational leadership, proposition and/or product development project management across specific financial product categories and customer segments
- Experience with multi geography product management in global organizations, and culturally sensitive and understanding of local customer needs
- Highly numerate and financially literate with Strong technical knowledge of partnership P&L management, and market/industry review for strategy formulation
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Able to navigate conflicting strategic priorities and decisions
- Able to operate effectively in a complex matrix driven environment
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Must have the potential for further development personally and professionally
Closing dates for applications: 2nd October 2019