Business Analytics Manager - Customer Experience & Sales Development (CESD)
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Business Analytics Manager - Customer Experience & Sales Development (CESD) based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
Customer Experience & Sales Development (CESD) is key to the Global Commercial Banking (CMB) Strategic Business Objectives Programme (SBO), charged with defining, developing and implementing “new-state” internal sales strategy and capabilities (digital/technology sales capability enhancements and development of CMB’s sales culture) and redefining the customer experience across all touch-points to deliver competitive advantage and enhance CMB’s unique global positioning.
The Business Analytics Manager will participate in various Global CMB analytics projects, coverage will span across: Business Growth and cross-selling opportunities, sales development, customer value segmentation, product uptake, usage and profitability, Relationship Manager behaviour and productivity, Business Financial Crime Risks, Credit Risks, etc. The role holder will handle high volumes of customer data on daily basis, covering information related to transactions and demographics, from both internal and external data sources.
The Business Analytics Manager will have direct responsibility for ensuring that all activity supports sustainable growth, and improved process/ automation in a responsible way to meet regulatory and customer needs. The role holder will be accountable for end-to-end project management of global/ regional/ country/ segment level portfolio analysis to facilitate strategy formulation in the areas of sales development and risk management. They would conduct customer-centric analysis to identify opportunities and risks support various projects to fulfil Global CMB’s SBO strategy.
The role holder will be responsible to design and develop automated or semi-automated tools, tracking reports and dashboards to facilitate business in monitoring these risks and develop Actionable Intelligence to facilitate frontline activities for identifying business opportunities and risk monitoring within first-line-of-defence. They would advocate and promote the use of data analytics to drive fact-based activity and behaviour in CMB. They are also responsible to engage various stakeholders to understand and collect project requirement, present analysis/ results, make recommendations on strategy formulation and solicit project feedback.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Excellent analytical skills with extensive exposure in one or more of the following areas: database marketing, portfolio management, risk analytics, data infrastructure development.
- Proficient in data and project management with proven ability to commercialize analytical findings.
- IT related degree qualification
- Knowledge of SAS and/or SQL is required. Knowledge of Python and R will be a plus.
- Solid technical skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge in VBA/ MS Access/ Qlikview or other business intelligence or analytics tools will be advantageous.
- Experience in Commercial Banking or other Business-to-Business industries is a plus, or the ability to apply relevant best-practice from other industry sectors.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Closing dates for applications: 2nd October 2019
Apply for Business Analytics Manager - Customer Experience & Sales Development (CESD)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly