This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, vibrant and innovative business where you will gain real and valuable experience and an opportunity for progression. Operating within the employee benefits, corporate perks and reward & recognition sectors, they provide insurance policies to some of the UK's largest employers.
Your role would be within the health insurance business unit.
You would become a key part of the insurance team providing customer service and will provide support to their team of field consultants.
Key tasks will include:
- Providing fantastic customer service to their policy holders via phone, email and post;
- Processing policy documents and dealing with all associated administration;
- To compile, update and reconcile management information including daily and weekly statistics;
- Handling customer queries and complaints;
- Dealing with correspondence queries, sending out post and maintaining records.
You will also act as an interface between their Clients, Client Account Managers and Sales Teams:
- Stock control and location management for their sales team;
- Supporting a team of field sales agents to ensure the efficient management of time and resources enabling the teams to achieve all their targets and work to their full potential.
You should be:
- Great at organising yourself and others;
- Able to work with Sales individuals and direct their workflow;
- Excellent on the phone and great with people;
- Google Drive and Excel literate;
- Analytical and good with numbers.
You should have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Customer service experience.