This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful City Financial Services company, based in fantastic offices on the river. They benefit from a very experienced team, a loyal customer base and are a key account of a household name wealth management firm.
The company has existed for 16 years and is very financially stable.
As a company, they are now looking to expand their sales force over the next three months with highly motivated and energetic financial specialists.
In return, they can offer a long term stable environment, the opportunity to grow as the business grows and benefit from a very dynamic, forward thinking office.
- Liaise with colleagues to highlight client opportunities.
- Regular client contact.
- Ongoing product knowledge and development.
- Communicating and networking with new clients to the business.
- Technical Mortgage Skills
- High natural activity levels.
- Establishing Client Motivation through the use of a need based Fact Find.
- Delivering fantastic customer service
- Advice, Recommendation and Implementation.
- 5 Star Compliance
- Proven Cross Sales Skills
- Must be capable of delivering 10+ wealth management clients per annum.
Salary:- £35000 + negotiable on experience.
Commission Based role
Develop into Equity Release
Develop into Wealth Management
Self Employed Opportunities
- Increase Mortgage and Protection Sales across established and New Clients
- Liaise with the existing team to generate opportunities across the business.
- Recognise a need for Wealth Management and deliver High Quality Client Outcome,.