A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Product Manager, Debit Cards & Transactional Banking based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Product Manager, Debit Cards & Transactional Banking will be reporting to the Global Head of Transactional Banking and it is a global role to support the development and the delivery of the RBWM business strategy for Transactional Banking products & services. The role will focus on Debit Cards and payment capabilities, but will also engage across the other products and services within the Transactional Banking range as well and provides business direction on the technical, strategic and operational aspects on these transactional banking products, and this role contributes to ensuring the delivery of annual revenue generation of circa $8bn.
The Senior Product Manager is accountable for supporting the development of the debit cards & transactional banking strategy to ensure the firm maintain a sustainable competitive advantage; delivering key product initiatives; delivering product innovation; managing core product management responsibilities; ensuring compliance with regulation and scheme requirements; development of key customer journeys with the products; working with markets to support growth initiatives; sharing best practices; and supporting Markets to achieve delivery of annual financial and non-financial targets.
The Senior Product Manager is also responsible for contributing to the overall Transactional Banking strategy and the delivery of the roadmap; developing specific product strategy and best practices for Debit Cards; Owning and deliver specific debit card initiatives in partnership with Markets and Card Schemes. They will contribute to the payments strategy and deliver specific payment capability related initiatives; input to the development of the technical, process and operational aspects of the Transactional banking products.
The Senior Product Manager will play a key role in ensuring risk management for the products are managed and overseen
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Strong Cards experiences, ideally debit cards. Experience engaging with the Card Schemes
- Relevant experience in Transaction Banking Products, i.e. current accounts, debit cards, payments and savings
- Strong technical knowledge of Retail Banking products, good market/industry knowledge and proven ability to translate into product strategy formulation
- Experience of product development, designing customer journeys, and using analytics & insight to meet customer needs
- Experience of organizational leadership and commercial management of Transactional Banking products
- Proven experience in driving implementation of operations/systems programmes through informing design and execution as the subject matter expert
- Experience of operating with multi-geography teams in Retail Banking
- Strong leadership communication skills.
- Relevant qualification in a relevant business discipline.
Closing dates for applications 25th September 2019