Commercial Finance Manager (Interim) Fast-Growth Ecommerce Business London
Commercial Finance Manager (Interim) | Fast-Growth Ecommerce Business | London
Harmonic Finance are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with one of the UK's fastest growing ecommerce business in London.
The brand pride themselves in controlling their entire supply chain, from conceptualising and designing to delivering consumers the most memorable experiences.
As the successful candidate you will partner regularly with the cofounders to interpret data, support investment through financial modelling and constantly strive to improve efficiency. The ideal candidate will be commercially astute with a strong finance background.
Company culture is very entrepreneurial: sociable, international, fast-moving and meritocratic. The co-founders also embrace diversity and a values-led culture, which is reflected in the working culture.
The position is a commercially-focussed role, covering overall management of the Financial Planning function (budgeting, variance analysis, forecasting) and so will suit candidates with a passion for FP&A. But who also wish to be involved heavily in the strategic direction of the organisation. The role will involve:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Management of the P&L
- Producing reporting packs for cofounders and senior members of the company
- Finance Business Partnering with the Founders with a key focus on growth and analysing the business successes to date
- Management and mentoring of a colleague running the transactional finance duties for the business.
- Contribution to the commercial direction of the business.
- ACA, CIMA and ACCA fully qualified
- Excellent communicator and organisational skills
- Commercially astute
- Experience in fast growth company
Salary: £300 - £400 per day based on experience
Immediate start required.
Please forward an up-to-date CV in the first instance to be considered for interview.