- Manage an outstanding supply chain for the Company to meet Company's performance and saving objectives
- Explore new sourcing initiatives to deliver optimal Working Capital for the business
- My client are a Yorkshire based utilities business.
- Lead and develop the procurement team.
- Control £Xm spend per annum across all Company activities
- Conduct commercial negotiations with selected suppliers
- Explore new sourcing initiatives to deliver optimal Working Capital for the business.
- Provide excellent leadership and direction for the Procurement team.
- Implement a long-term procurement strategy for the Procurement team.
- To produce monthly reports, as required, ensuring that they are accurate and complete.
- Engineering and construction contract formulation.
- Support the Project Delivery Team in administration of NEC ECC contracts.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (MCIPS holder)
- At least 5 years in a senior Procurement role with team management responsibility.
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain relationships with vendor base.
- Experience in administering NEC3 ECC forms of contract.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Cloud Financials
- Ability to work autonomously whilst empowering direct reports
- Highly commercial and numerate with advanced Excel skills
- Strong understanding of commercial contracts
- Proven expertise streamlining and improving procurement processes and systems
- Resided in UK for last 5 years
- Full Driving Licence
- 28 days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Your birthday off every year as an extra paid day off
- 15% bonus
- Healthcare benefits
- Volunteering opportunities