Senior Cloud Software Engineer (C#/Python, AWS)
- Global business with a tech division overlapping into IoT/Robotics.
- Cutting edge tech, R&D, progressive world-leading business.
- Progression into a Technical Lead role.
What skills you'll need
- Proven background in C#/Python development, ideally working in a production environment.
- Significant knowledge of NodeJS.
- Excellent understanding of AWS, preferably with an understanding of serverless cloud (Lambda).
- Previous experience in a mentoring/leadership role.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, containerisation and infrastructure-as-code (Jenkins, Kubernetes, Terraform etc.). Test & deployment automation expertise is needed as well.
- Awareness of connected products, scalability, micro-service architecture, distributed applications etc.
- Background in an Agile/Scrum environment.
What you'll get in return for your experienceAn incredible opportunity to work for a global giant offering a competitive salary with long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays (27 days), annual bonus, flexi-time/remote working, health options, pension scheme, smart offices, R&D time and more. Above all, you'll be in a role with real job satisfaction and the autonomy to evaluate, select and suggest new ideas that will be highly valued.
What next?Really exciting role here - want to hear more? Give Joe a call or send us your CV now!