Marketing Manager Maternity Cover
This fantastic role is a maternity cover contract for a Marketing Manager. Based at our Head Office at the prestigious Burhill Golf Club, you must be available to start mid October 2019. The contract will be until early December 2020. The company is growing daily therefore permanent opportunities may arise. Visit www.bglcompany.co.uk/golf for more information.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
- To grow the revenue across the Golf business from digital marketing activity
- To provide full marketing support to 5 of our venues through the creation and execution of both digital and traditional assets such as email communications, websites, digital advertising, POS and other forms of printed collateral
- Management of the Club Marketing Executive
- Account Management: You will have 5 golf venues that you will look after for all their marketing needs which will involve you travelling within the UK with the occasional overnight stay for one site. You will need to live and breathe their audience, their members and know their market as if it was yours. You will be expected to have constant dialogue with the General Manager and the Sales Manager on a daily basis and work with the sales teams to generate revenue.
- Monthly: Facebook/Instagram results, Google AdWords, Email results as per the agreed templates and the occasional others.
- Quarterly: Analysis of all of the above and quarterly vs previous year including webform submissions as well as the Board Report.
- Website: Content, webforms & landing pages creation as well as updates of content and imagery.
- Agencies: Maintain a strong relationship with 3rd Party agencies for all 10 venues , brief and execute the agreed strategy whilst monitoring ROI:
- Facebook/Instagram Agency
- Google AdWords Agency
- Website/Brand Agency
- CRM/Email Marketing Agency
- Online Vouchers Agency
- CRM: Ensuring all data is up to date, marketable and clean. Develop and maintain a good understanding of the group's customer database and transaction system (ESP) and the prospecting/email marketing system (InfusionSoft).
- Design: Create, design and produce in-house campaigns adopting brand guidelines using Photoshop and InDesign to a high standard.
- Email Marketing: Own it, design it, write it, and execute it. Put yourself in the customer's shoes, would you buy it? There will be various campaigns with varied frequencies targeting segmented audiences such as golfers, weddings, events etc as per the monthly email plan.
- Social Media: Support the sites to develop engaging content that can be used across social media platforms. Encourage sites to post organic content and boost posts as necessary.
- Text Messaging: You will be executing various text campaigns for multiple offers across your 5 sites. This will be done using our system Infusionsoft.
- Quarterly Venue Meetings: Meeting every 3 months with your venues and sometimes other BGL venues to discuss their marketing needs for the quarter(s) ahead.
- Management of CME: You will manage the Club Marketing Executive. You will be responsible for overseeing his daily to do list/workload. You will be accountable for his daily management and results as well as ensuring he is delivering what is needed by his 5 venues and his key objectives/projects e.g.: ESP ownership & Green Fee revenue.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Highly organised
- Priority focused
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communicator
- Strong time management
- Focused with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Golfer or excellent Golf knowledge
- Up for a giggle
- InDesign to a high level
- Photoshop to a high level
- Website updates (WordPress) to a high level
- Usage of Facebook Ad Manager
- Usage of Google AdWords platform
- Copywriting & content creation both digitally & print
- Proof reading
- Email marketing - Infusionsoft usage a real bonus.
- Account/people management
- Project management
- Analytical reporting
- Customer service