Our client a large national logistics organisation are looking for a Terminal Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
- Managing daily terminal activities involving vessel discharge /loading, the operations of cranes and other heavy plant and the movement of goods through associated warehouses
- Involved in all aspects of port operations including the receipt, storage and distribution of cargo by rail, sea or road
- Responsible for labour organisation, administration and working with a team of supervisors and port workers to ensure all operations are undertaken safely and efficiently to customer requirements
- Experience in large site logistics or warehousing
- Direct line managing experience of warehouse and logistics staff
- Heavy lift experience is desirable but not essential