Digital Project Manager
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the digital project management team as part of a well-established and successful agency.
- Work with a range of high-profile clients on a variety of projects.
- Beautiful offices in central Bath, commutable from Bristol, Cardiff, Chippenham, Gloucester, Swindon and Yeovil.
What you'll be doing
As Digital Project Manager you will be a key part of the business working closely with another Project Manager and the Creative Director to deliver engaging and aesthetically pleasing websites for a range of clients from cool start-ups to internal conglomerates. This role is very client facing so stakeholder management and communication skills are vital as clients are seen as partners and vital to the continued success of the business. Naturally you will work cross functionally with design and development teams to define that all briefs are made into actionable plans and projects delivered on time, scope and budget.
What experience you'll need
- You will have had a taste of agency life and working in a similar role at the moment whether that's in a Project Manager or Digital Producer capacity.
- Experienced working with digital teams and strong understanding of web development.
- Exposure to a variety of digital project management tools.
- Culturally you will be positive, proactive and customer-centric.
- You'll need to be a confident communicator, hands on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and calm under pressure.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and thrive in delivering high quality websites.
You can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience up to £35k, and a clear path to progression all within a well-established and growing agency who really cares about their clients.
If you're looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting-edge digital agency then don't hesitate to apply now!
Apply Directly or Contact Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment on 01179 269 530 to discuss further.