- Multi award-winning fintech start-up in Central Bristol.
- Working on the latest tech - AWS, Kubernetes, Docker!
- Chance to learn Node.JS and even Golang.
What experience you'll need
- Experience with AWS Services.
- Creating CI environments is something you have created before.
- You would've worked with Docker in your previous roles.
- Agile experience, worked in sprints.
- Other containerisation tools such as Kubernetes would be beneficial but not essential.
- Having worked with Node.JS in the past would be great too.
- Any experience within ElasticSearch and Kibana that would be advantageous.
As the second Operations Engineer to join the team, you will be working on a highly automated microservices platform running on Kubernetes in AWS. You will be working in a DevOps manner automating as much as possible, you'll also be an active member of the Agile delivery teams, creating CI environments, problem solving and working closely with the developers debugging the platform. You'd be proactively monitoring the systems making sure you are always first to react to events as they occur. They connect to a growing vast number of financial institutions through several different approaches and a major part of your role will be looking after the reliability and the performances of bespoke APIs, offline data loads and consumer consented screen scraping technologies.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In tandem with a fantastic salary on offer (£38k), flexible working you will receive your very own personal development budget, 10% pension contribution, life insurance, 25 days holiday a year, your own choice of OS which can be either Mac or Linux. This company pride themselves on a high code quality, CI/CD system so they see this an added benefit to any candidate joining their ranks!
If you'd like to find out more about this role or apply please get in touch with Callum.