Production Team Leader
- Production Team Leader
Salary : £37,500 - £40,000 with Performance related Bonus
- Shift based - 42hr 24/7 shift pattern
- Location :- Bromborough
- Production Team Leader
- Purpose of Role
To lead all shift based activities for a given Operational Technician team. The role will coach the shift based Technicians, owning the completion of site standards, procedures and working practices. The role will own their team's training plan from both a skills and legal standpoint and take for accountability for the new PDR system.
Improving performance will be at the heart of this role - performance in people, standards and output.
To co-ordinate the duties of the technician group throughout the shift ensuring work is prioritised in accordance with production plans, schedules and operational requirements.
- To adopt and nurture a working style, which actively involves and motivates your team, promoting an environment of continuous improvement and excellence.
- To integrate Health and Safety for self and others into daily work identifying areas to continuously improve.
- Lead to establish and further develop operational standards in all key areas of operations, SHE, Supply Chain and Quality.
- GSTD coach and role model for FI & NCE mindset
- Provide positive role model for PPE, GMP's and ensure routines and standards are maintained across all shifts & departments through coaching and challenge where required.
- Develop organisational capability by supporting and coordinating in the transfer and enhancement of skills through coaching others and putting programs and processes in place to continuously improve and share current best approaches within the team.
- To own their teams training plan and where appropriate provide active training and coaching
- Assist in the implementation of CI programs. Coach root-cause elimination (GSTD) and improve quality and compliance.
What will make you successful?
To demonstrate excellent coordination skills and have to ability to influence and lead a working group of up to approx. 12 Operations Technicians.
Experience in a team leadership position would be seen as an advantage but not essential.
High level of Mechanical and Technical comprehension would be seen as an advantage.
Ability to access and respond to changing priorities displaying planning and organisation skills.
Proven interpersonal and technical skills with the ability to motivate individuals and teams.
Sound technical and personal judgement.
Ability to problem-solve and analyse. Committed to root cause analysis and pro active continuous improvement initiatives.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.