Graduate Sales Executive - IT Solutions
- This is an outstanding career opportunity for a graduate sales executive
- Join a FTSE 100 organisation
- Structured graduate sales training and excellent career progression.
Role: Working within the Blue-Chip sector as well as government bodies you will sell mission critical IT help-desk services and consultancy. Working from a comprehensive database you will identify new projects and opportunities to engage with the customer base. As a sharp, switched on individual you will need to be able to sell in a proactive environment and work with a senior BDM to help close large value projects.
The Company: A division of one of the largest service-based organisations in the UK this is an excellent opportunity to start your career in graduate sales with a FTSE 100 company. With 3 live graduate sales roles open currently this is an excellent time to join a genuine graduate training programme.
As a Graduate Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Contacting clients on a daily basis
- New business
- Developing relationships at with head office level
- Selling into corporate
For this Graduate Trainee Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level
- Ability to think on your feet
- Target focused
- Consultative nature
The package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £23,000 basic plus £5,000 bonus
- Plus additional benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87666130