Qualified Electrician - Out of Hours call outs
- Qualified Electrician required our of hours call-out work, to start ASAP!
- PAYE or Contract position/full time
- Please apply today or call for more information
Due to extensive growth during the last 18 months DigiGroup are currently looking for full time Qualified Electricians to carry out various electrical works for our out of hours contract on a rota basis. Offering excellent earning potential and opportunities to develop within the organisation, we are seeking applicants who take great pride in their work, and who want to be part of a friendly professional organisation.
To be suitable for this role you will need;
- Have at least 3 years' experience with Level 3 City & Guilds Qualifications
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Good communication skills, excellent time keeping and a professional manner
Having built a strong reputation based on excellence, we are looking for applicants that demonstrate its core values. The right attitude is as important as skill set, and traits that team members must have include:
- Being courteous, respectful and polite
- Has a great work ethic
- Being punctual & reliable
- Being well-presented
- Having a clean & tidy approach to works
If you are interested in applying for the position please submit a CV and we will call you with more information.
We'll only respond to those applicants that closely meet the stated criteria. If you do not receive a response within two weeks please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
The company will always undertake pre-employment checks including, but not limited to: details of current/previous employment and references, proof of qualifications and certifications, criminal record checks and evidence of the candidate's right to live and work in the UK.