Sourcing & Quality Manager
- Do you have a background in Food Quality as well as Sourcing 3rd party manufacturers?
- Are you passionate about food and having the very best for a global brand?
- Do you thrive on inspiring and motivating a team?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client based in South London are looking to recruit a Sourcing & Quality Manager to join their business who market & sell food products across Europe and the Far East.
This growing, entrepreneurial business is looking for a highly motivated Sourcing & Quality Manager to work in a varied role, where you will be responsible for the sourcing of 3rd party manufacturers, working collaboratively to set up supplier agreements, working on cost negotiations as well as reviewing productivity on an ongoing basis. You and your team will also be responsible for the quality of the marketed products. Conducting audits, ensuring all products are in specification whilst maintaining systems accurately are part of this exciting opportunity. You will also be required to sign off all product artwork and specifications, and then switch to negotiating contracts so this really does require someone who is into the detail as well as able to communicate to exceptional standards.
The experience and knowledge of the Sourcing & Quality Manager:
- Food Science Degree or equivalent in experience in food manufacturing.
- A highly experienced auditor within food manufacturing is essential for this role.
- A proven track record of working with Suppliers and 3rd party manufacturers, setting up SLA's and building strong, collaborative relationships with deep foundations.
- A strong background in understanding food manufacturing processes from raw materials, packaging, through to finished goods for the consumer.
- An experienced people manager, being able to inspire and motivate the team around you to be the very best that they can be.
- The ability work for an International business however speaking a language other than English isn't essential.
- Motivated, focused, driven, the ability to roll your sleeves up and deliver. This is an entrepreneurial business so if something needs doing, everybody pulls together to achieve it. Hard work and great working relationships ensure the continued success of this business.
Job Reference: JR11486
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect