This is a family run business specialising in prom and evening wear dresses, based in the astle retail park.
Full / Part time retail sales positions available as well as a full time Assistant manager position for the right candidate. Salary will be dependant on position and experience.
They are looking for forward thinking proactive new members to join their team. Honest and motivated people who are willing to go above and beyond to deliver the best, help them reach their goals and provide excellent customer service
You'll need to be obsessed with their collections. Calling on your knowledge of fashion trends and innate understanding of style, you'll help their customers feel amazing.
- Excellent communication skills both in person and over the phone
- Ability to engage with 15 to 17 year olds and their parents in an enthusiastic and authentic way
- Motivation to work towards and exceed targets
- Ability to adapt presentation style to a varied audience
- A strong work ethic and excellent time management skills
- Able to take direction and carry out tasks to a high standard
- A passion for dresses and glamour
- Ability to form good relationships with partners; able to work collaboratively with people.
- Strikingly positive attitude and integrity; ability to strive for continuous improvement by seeking and sharing feedback appropriately and respectfully, whilst performing at their best
- Able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment; adaptable and responsive to changing to situations
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal person specifications
- Ability to initiate contact and communication
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
About the job
They are passionate about delivering a unique shopping experience in a warm, friendly, professional environment.
You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to prom customers ensuring that each girl finds the perfect dress for her big day.
On a day to day basis, you will be involved in merchandising, ensuring the store looks beautifully presented and maintaining the highest levels of stock care.
The experience you will need to be successful:
- You will have excellent communication skills whilst retaining a natural, friendly and enthusiastic persona.
- Experience within premium fashion retail is preferred as they need their Advisors to have a keen eye for styling.
- Although experience within a bridal environment is ideal, it is not essential if you are a natural peoples person!
- Fashion based retail background
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact is a must.