Product Manager (Telecom / FMCG)
An experienced Product Manager / Product Owner is required to join a market-leading global company specialising in mobile accessories. Based in Hayes, they are looking for a seasoned, entrepreneurial Product Manager with experience in end-to-end product management ideally within the Telecoms, Audio, FMCG or CE sectors.
Founded in Miami and Hong Kong in 1995, the company has grown across the world and today has office across 13 countries. The UK office has a well established product team that are responsible for the introduction of new mobile accessory products to the global marketplace.
The successful Product Manager / Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle management of products. Whether you are identifying market opportunities, defining product vision and brand strategies for all categories, communicating customer / market needs, or working closely with internal stakeholders to determine the best product specifications to meet market needs, it will be your product knowledge and expertise that will ensure success within this global company.
There will also be liaison with overseas suppliers and team members in the far East, so some overseas travel will be required.
To qualify. You should be an experienced Product Manager / Product Marketing Manager / Product Owner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar role ideally in the Telecoms, Audio, FMCG or CE industry;
- Knowledge of the end-to-end Project Lifecycle;
- Experience of developing product strategies and Market Research;
- A confident communicator who is comfortable absorbing and relaying marketing ideas/plans effectively;
- Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to prioritise in a rapidly changing environment and work to tight deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established group of brands. If you would like to explore what can be achieved in the right environment and are ready for the next challenge in your career, we would love to hear from you.