Job Role: Logistics Coordinator.
Salary: £21,000 - £28,000 (Dependent on experience).
You will be working for a fun, dynamic & forward thinking same-day courier company where every day is different, based in Colnbrook, SL3. (Next to Heathrow Airport).
Essential to the role:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Friendly & focused, with a can-do attitude.
- Experience in transport / courier industry would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Well presented with the ability to liaise with customers and the public.
- A strong focus on accuracy and eye for detail.
- Must be flexible with work hours.
- Must live within a 15mile radius of Colnbrook, SL3
The Role / Day to Day:
You will be assisting with their same day courier operations to take job bookings and allocate jobs to drivers and contractors. Including planning efficient routes to ensure drivers can collect and deliver on time.
- Assistance and route planning for drivers and contractors
- Using their computerized systems to update workloads and PODs for customers.
- Speaking to customers, drivers and contractors direct via phone, email and face to face.
- General office and other administrative duties, with this role will be required.
- At times you may need to assist in collecting paperwork / goods locally from the airline, as and when required.
- Handle out of hours calls when necessary.
- Occasional heavy lifting maybe involved - Must be physically fit.
- Full Training Provide
- Genuine Career Progression
- 28 Days Holiday
- Company Uniform
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company Laptop
If you already have some experienced within a transport / courier company, whether it is in operations / transport / traffic planning / import or export, or you have experience in driving with in this industry, but you are looking to move into an office role, then this would be a great opportunity for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity for someone to learn and grow within a motivated and growing company.
They look forward to your application.