For over 20 years, this firm has assisted their clients comprising individuals, sole traders, directors, OMBs and limited companies of varying complexity to achieve their business goals. They offer proactive advice to clients to help solve problems and provide them with tax saving opportunities.
They are an independent, family firm looking for an Accountant who can, not only put accounts together, but build customer relationships and provide excellent customer service as well.
- Ensure all customer communications exceed client expectations
- Management of the production of annual and management accounts for a variety of clients
- Meet the firms KPI's
- Provide business advisory services including tax advice, financial & management accounting
- Identify new business opportunities including cross selling of services
- Integrating with the team and taking over a full client bank.
- Push forward their presence in the market as a leading Xero accounts partner to convert and win new clients to the practice by utilising this software.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 4 years current experience in Practice
- Self-motivation, passion, determination, ambition and drive
- First class customer service skills
- Working for, or achieved, an ACCA or ACA qualification
- Self-sufficient, hands on attitude and ability to work to own initiative
- Proven team management experience
- A dynamic, positive and ambitious approach
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Knowledge of Xero and IRIS products useful
- A clean driving license and daily access to a car
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Sickness policy - tax free benefit
- 4 x Salary Life cover - tax free benefit
- Employer pension contributions
- Work mobile phone provided
- A unique opportunity to build upon the successful client base
- A chance to join a friendly, passionate company
- This is a permanent, full time position
- Based on the outskirts of York
- Free parking
- Visits to client sites may be required in and around the York area