This company is a world leader in the provision of specialist field joint coating services. Joining the team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. This company is unique in that they have got a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped them from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
- To support the SOG Legal Counsel primarily with general commercial and commercial litigation work and to carry out administrative duties.
- Drafting legal documents, basic contracts and correspondence
- Ability to manage own caseload relating to general commercial and commercial litigation matters
- Liaising with Managers across all limbs of the SOG business pertaining to new instructions, ongoing legal projects and queries
- Responsibility for small legal team's filing and records management systems
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint , Outlook and PLC
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience as Legal Administrator/ Paralegal in a firm or reputable in-house legal department; and Legal qualifications such as ILEX desirable.
- Ability to understand contracts in the context of the work being carried out, with experience of reviewing, drafting and administering contracts.
- A knowledge of commercial and contract law and an understanding of commercial litigation process is desirable
- Organised, great communicator, demonstrates self-confidence and strong interpersonal skills, along with excellent attention to detail, methodical and professional.
Salary & Benefits:
- 25k - 30k depending on experience
- 23 days annual leave (plus BH's) rising service
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Free Car Parking
- Staff Perks & Awards