This company is a global provider of Voice of Customer software solutions and they are passionate about helping businesses to listen to and act on their customers' feedback.
Their multi-channel feedback solutions enable rapid operational recovery and deeper insight that drives improved customer experiences for some of the largest public attractions and facilities in the world, including Merlin Entertainments (who operate over 120 attractions worldwide including Alton Towers, London Eye and Madame Tussauds) as well as LAX, Houston and Atlanta Airport (the busiest airport in the world).
You'll be joining a great team of around 20 people working from their modern, relaxed and comfortable office in the centre of Bournemouth. The team are passionate about what they do, and every person plays an important role in delivering high-quality solutions that help the company's clients to provide excellent experiences to hundreds of millions of customers each year.
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER.
They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic IT Support Engineer to join the team to assist clients worldwide. You'll provide first-line support; answering tickets logged with their helpdesk, adapting and setting up software solutions to clients' needs, troubleshooting technical problems, configuring and installing hardware, and running and producing reports.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Display excellent customer service skills and handle enquiries and technical support tickets through the helpdesk and by telephone.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customers' hardware or software issues.
- Run and produce reports on a daily/weekly basis for customers, including pulling reports and formatting/analysing in Excel, etc.
- Update XML survey workflows.
- Configure and prepare PCs and tablets ready for deployment to customers.
- Assemble hardware, package and arrange shipments worldwide.
- Participate in the on-call rotation for out of hours Support as assigned, which will require occasional weekend remote work.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with clients.
- Strong customer service skills. Able to present technical information and instructions in user-friendly language and assist customers with a friendly disposition.
- Good time management and organisational skills, and an ability to prioritise and report on a varied workload.
- Basic understanding of logical operators.
- A solid general technical understanding and ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and browser-based/iOS/Android/PC systems.
- Must be capable of heavy lifting and using basic tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc).
- Full valid driving license.
- Previous experience in an IT support environment.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud (or similar).