This is an opportunity to join one of the UK's top ecommerce agencies. They were one of the first Shopify Plus Experts globally and have a portfolio of nationally and internationally known brands, creating websites that are both beautiful and high-performing; matching excellent design with fantastic conversion rates. They are growing quickly - they have trebled in size over the last year - with established offices in the UK, Australia and India.
They are looking for a creative, intelligent and commercially minded Web Designer to join their team of hard-working & highly skilled e-commerce experts in delivering beautiful and compelling Shopify Plus stores and campaigns. You'll need to be able to craft fantastic user experience across all aspects of a brand's online presence, always looking to improve on what's gone before.
They are interested in hearing from designers with a broad range of experience, but with a clear indication of excellent design ideation & delivery in their portfolio.
- A keen interest in e-commerce, social media and digital marketing platforms & tools.
- Expertise in e-commerce UX design patterns and how to convert a visitor into a returning customer.
- Proficiency in using Adobe XD / Sketch and / or similar design & prototyping tools.
- Ambitious, industrious, can-do attitude with strong interpersonal skills, able to work well within a team.
- Previous work on / for e-commerce stores with a diverse portfolio of design.
- An ability to pitch designs and communicate well with clients at a high level, helping them to understand your designs and building rapport.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary of £22k - £32k depending on experience.
- 20 days holiday per year as well as 8 bank holidays.
- Working with dynamic, creative and growing clients on fun, challenging and often high-profile projects.
- Build a strong portfolio whilst working with aspiring and established brands.
- Be part of an inspiring, growing and ambitious team; one of Europe's leading ecommerce agencies.
- They invest in their team and aim to provide assistance in growing and nurturing your skills.
The role would be based at their beautiful, fun and social office in Baring Crescent, Exeter, with use of a huge private garden.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.