Projects and Transition specialists within Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) with primary focus on delivery of new client administration service installations and major projects for existing pensions administration clients within the Speciality community (LifeSight). The successful candidate will play an essential role in leading high profile client projects from the initiation/sales phase through to completion and will typically act as a lead administration contact during the project delivery phase. They will ideally have a strong broad understanding of the various delivery streams across a pensions administration service and a strong background in final salary pensions administration. Money purchase knowledge is also an advantage. They will need to be able to co-ordinate and provide guidance across multiple workstreams and the ability to understand and explain complex issues.
- Take responsibility for new Speciality client transition projects
- Monitor own portfilio of transition projects against the agreed project plans
- Be the key point of contact for the client, attending regular transition calls / meetings with the client and as required the ceding third party administrator
- Ensure that all delivery promises and performance standards are achieved
- Take responsibility for the drafting of proformas for retirement calculations, including test packs and oversee the automation via liaising with the systems teams.
- Take responsibility for documenting procedures and establishing controls for new client during transition process
- Work on ad hoc client chargeable projects as required
- Challenge procedures to identify process improvements and drive improvements through to completion
- Build relationships across teams (on & offshore) and Willis Towers Watson lines of business
- Identify and efficiently resolve issues identifying solutions which will enable projects to be effectively delivered in accordance with client requirements
- Build on outputs from post project reviews and other sources to drive project delivery improvements across workstreams
- Gain a good understanding of the pensions administration business, service initiatives and project delivery impact on profitability
- Assist and train junior project team members
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- On a daily basis be the main contact for an agreed list of projects and maintain and develop client relationships.
- Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes including DC, DB and hybrid arrangements
- Experience of pensions projects
- Knowledge of occupational pension scheme buy ins and buy outs an advantage
- Record of demonstrating the ability to identify opportunities for improvement with subsequent delivery
- Previous experience in delivery of pensions administration services to clients and understanding of supporting processes and systems
- Concise and confident communicator of project governance aspects and issues - covering both verbal and written skills
- Highly organized, motivated individual with excellent communication skills and strong team skills