This is an opportunity for an experienced and professional Digital Project Manager to join an established creative and development agency working directly with a global corporate company on a daily basis.
You will be working to support the project teams, providing accurate and informed project updates to account and management teams, as well as liaising with clients on CMS-based and CLM-focused projects. Your primary responsibilities will include the management of internal and external resource, to ensure projects can be delivered on time, working to tight deadline and budget constraints, and daily communication between internal teams and clients.
Knowledgeable in Scrum and Agile methodologies along with working directly within an Agile environment is an advantage. The agency works within the pharmaceutical industry, so attention to detail is essential due to the regulated nature of legal and medical compliance.
- Planning resource and timings to suit ever-changing client requirements
- Communicating to internal stakeholders around all aspects of the project
- Communication with clients on a daily basis via email, telephone and conference call as well as face-to-face meetings as required
- Briefing and Project Scopes - you must be able to communicate all necessary information to internal teams throughout a project
- Risk assessment and the ability to find alternative solutions to issues which arise during the project lifecycle
- Coordinate with all internal teams, including design, development and quality assurance to ensure deliverables are kept on track
- Support internal teams with tracking issues, schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g assign tasks and next steps)
- Provide support and guidance with CMS/CLM - governance, approval, general project process
You should have some experience in the digital marketing field, preferably within another Agency. The agency recognises that Healthcare is a specialist industry, so whilst experience in this area isn't necessary, it is favourable.
You should be a driven individual who will go the extra mile to achieve success, and be proud of the work that you will be helping to deliver. They are looking for a candidate who can operate as a team-player, whilst also being able to generate their own tasks in order to fulfil a project's requirements successfully.