Marketing & Internal Communications Manager - Auto
- Marketing and Internal Communications Manager - Fleet and Automotive
- From £35000 to £4500 + benefits and bonus
This company are the biggest player in their field, with a highly-skilled head office and field team who have recently carefully developed a whole suite of customer propositions.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is hybrid internal communication and external communications role. You'll be working across traditional and digital marketing mix to target B2B customers and staff and teams across the UK network.
- Managing external agencies to develop and successfully execute PR strategy, event coordination, and marketing communications
- Managing Internal communications with branches across the UK
- Budget planning against various campaigns
- Create compelling messaging
- Manage social media presence
- Manage website
- Support on multi-channel campaigns
- Analyze marketing performance and ROI.
- You'll have established your career within a B2B marketing industry
- Have some experience of managing internal communications strategy
- Have a broad range of online and offline media experience
- You'll be on the journey in your career and want to build a high profile amongst your peers
- Have a proactive, energetic and self motivated attitude