Nice to have:
- Within 3 weeks on the job will be able to present to customers in the pre-sales phase on software defined WAN and access
- Be a technical expert in Enterprise Networking
- Speak and deliver content to potential customers, partners, press, government and other audiences in-person, virtually over Telepresence, and also in-studio for recorded VODs
- Lead demonstration development projects for your architecture in collaboration with the Content Development and Engineering Teams, as well as external partners from the relevant Business Unit (BU).
- Ensure that the demonstration business story aligns with key marketing messaging and includes highlighting product differentiating features and functionality, including the power of Cisco and cross-architecture benefit where possible.
- Find new and innovative ways to showcase Cisco technologies.
- Responsible for keeping existing demonstration experiences current.
- Be aware of dCloud demonstration scenarios relevant to assigned architecture.
- CCNA required
- Solid understanding of SDN technologies specifically SDWan
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate with both very sr. non-technical people and super technical individuals in a learning/development environment
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- You have technical or professional experience related to the design, installation, and maintenance of local and wide area network required.
- You possess documentable knowledge of local and wide area networks; computer software and hardware; knowledge of data communications, network planning and analysis; and vendor evaluations.
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and effective social and communication skills to interact with a wide range of individuals at different levels in an organization
- You have customer-facing experience with a technical understanding of industry solutions such as Software Defined Network
- Knowledge of IP Networking and Cisco Foundation Routing, Switching and Security Solutions and Concepts.
- You are creative, have critical thinking skills, are curious, and obsessed with creating and delivering projects that truly impact our customers experience, as well as, creating business requirements and driving improvements.
- You enjoy working in an agile environment and adopt to changes easily
- Strong creative thinking and puzzle solving skills. You have the drive to attempt to figure it out' rather than waiting for someone to handover information.
Nice to have:
- CCNP/CCIE preferred.
- Experience with SDA or Software defined access