This company produces high-quality business events. Their team is the best thing about them - in a recent staff survey over 89% of the staff described their company culture as friendly, supportive and fast-paced.
- In-Depth Training
- Lots of Socials!
- Personal Development
- Recognition & Reward
- Employee Wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Relocation Loan
- Fair Practices & Charity Focus
Be responsible for the creation and project management of an event from the very beginning!
You will be the creative force of the conference and will be in charge of shaping the agenda and speaker line-up.
- Research into target markets, hot topics, key trends
- Writing sales-orientated agendas
- Writing copy for marketing campaigns
- Creating databases
- Influencing and recruiting speakers
- Running the conference on the day
- Varied industries & sectors - Social Media, Marketing, Comms, Technology, Food/Drink, Finance, Pharma, Sustainability, HR, Charity
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year's work experience (no conference/event experience necessary)
- A professional, calm, courteous and friendly manner
- A commercial mind and determination to succeed
- An excellent eye for detail and good at proofreading
- A pro-active, positive and 'can do' attitude
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Maturity, versatility and a good team player
- Problem solving, self-motivation and initiative
- A strong academic record. Minimum 2.1 degree required.
Package: £22K-£30K basic + Bonus OTE (depending on experience)
London, Bankside SE1.
Closest Tube Southwark - Jubilee Line