This is an opportunity to join a fast growing, technology-led web platform provider of online services for general medical consultations and prescriptions. The West Midlands based firm provides these services via a mobile app, website portal and pharmacy terminals to meet market and patients demands.
The company is seeking to expand as the online pharmacy and prescription market grows rapidly in the UK. This is an exciting time in the development of the company with its ambitious plans of being at the forefront of providing the web platform services which patients are now requesting.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacist to join their friendly and exciting clinical team. This is a unique and truly amazing opportunity for someone who's looking to expand on their clinical knowledge, as well as hit the ground running!
They require a Pharmacist to take ownership of managing the end to end processes of managing the end to end processes of prescriptions being sent to pharmacy partners following a consultation being completed. This is an ideal role for those who are wanting to take the next step in their career by joining a team driven by innovation and looking to revolutionise pharmacy services.
- Running the day to day administration of prescriptions being sent to partner pharmacies following a consultation being completed.
- Liaising with patients and handling their medication queries
- Working with key stakeholders including GP's, Pharmacists and other key team members to ensure prescriptions are processed safely and in a timely manner.
- Governing the quality and maintenance of various prescription records
- Acting as a brand ambassador to pharmacies across the country
- Promoting new ideas that will help refine various processes within the pharmacy team.
- Management of administration team of non-pharmacists.
- Conducting regular Audits and Risk assessments to ensuring continuous patient safety and fulfil the requirements of the professional body.
- Achieving the pharmacy Key Performance Indicators within the budget set by the management team.
- Maintaining procedures and logs according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Be registered with the relevant Pharmacy Regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI).
- Complete all Pharmacist mandatory and directed training in order to keep up to date with new laws and regulations.
- Relevant pharmacy experience and knowledge of EPS advantageous but not essential.
- Willing to work in a team while also thriving when working independently.
- Must have a 'Can Do' attitude and ability to adapt.
- Have an interest in Digital Healthcare.
- Have the ability and interest to become a future leader within the business.
- A proven track record of delivering excellent care to patients/customers
- Pharmacist: 1 year (Preferred)
This is how they will reward you:
- Competitive Salary and 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Perkbox Employee rewards Scheme.
- Company phone and laptop