This company was established in 2009 with the goal of pursuing and developing eddy current array (ECA) technology to its full potential. In 2015 it acquired the Swansea business unit, which was established in 1983.
This company has since become the reference in advance NDT instruments. This company has heavily invested in R&D and new product development in surface inspection in the nuclear, power generation, oil & gas, heavy industries and aerospace industries.
The apprenticeship programme will enable you to learn their business and how they operate and gain experience in the Sales Administration Department, including quoting, selling and building sound relationships with new and existing customers as well as with the Sales Organisation and colleagues at Swansea.
During the apprenticeship programme, you will obtain an apprenticeship Level 2 and Level 3 Qualification in Customer Service. You will be provided with ongoing coaching, training and support to develop your Customer Service and Inside Sales skills. You will learn how to:
- adapt to working within a fast-paced sales environment, gain product knowledge and develop confidence and flair which will enable you to meet customer's needs.
- successfully converse with customers through telephone and e-mail interactions.
- input real time data using the company CRM system on leads, opportunities, quotes and actions.
- prepare customer quotations and administrative tasks and provide support to the Sales Administration Team.
- work within the Company's processes and procedures ensuring compliance to the quality management system, such as ISO 9001:2008.
- adhere to Company Health & Safety Policy and Procedure.
- Ideally 5 GCSE's A-C or equivalent including English & Maths
- Fluent in a European language - advantageous but not essential
- Previous work experience within a sales or customer service environment - advantageous but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Motivated & enthusiastic
- Hard working
- A strong team player
- To be committed and dedicated to completing the apprenticeship programme within the 24 month timescale and attending all compulsory training workshops
- £10,000 per year (First Year)
- 25 days' annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Health Insurance
- Death in Service Cover
- Access to their Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Car parking